At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Technology at ADP. It's the foundation of the products and services that have made us a world-wide leader in workforce solutions. With us, you can combine technical skills and business acumen, to effectively consult as well as solve technical challenges. You have the opportunity to train on leading-edge technologies that continually redefine what's possible in our industry.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it – for our clients and colleagues around the world.
ADP Labs. Located in Porto Alegre/Brazil, provides software development and infrastructure for world-wide ADP products, working with large scale initiatives across multiple geographies, including Brazil, United States and India. As an internationally distributed software development team, we are hiring:
Software Developer I
This entry-level software developer needs to understand and translate business needs into system scope and objectives. He will devise or modify procedures to solve problems using information systems, preparing detailed specifications from which programs will be written and designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Programming: Competent to work on simple to medium programming assignments.
- Analysis / Design: Competent to understand simple to medium analysis/design solutions as provided by other project members.
- Decision Making/Judgement: Requires supervision and directions from other project members.
- Contact (Internal & External): Interacts with other project team members.
- Experience: Experience as a programmer.
- Communication Skills: Intermediate read and write English skills.
- Education: Incomplete BS in Computer Science OR technical training equivalent OR an equivalent in education and experience required.
- Behavioral Competencies: Demonstrates basic ability to work as part of a team and alignment with the organization's values and success factors.
We're designing a better way to work, so you can achieve what you're working for. Consistently named one of the 'Most Admired Companies' by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by DiversityInc® as one of the 'Top 50 Companies for Diversity,' ADP works with more than 740,000 organizations across the globe to help their people work smarter, embrace new challenges, and unleash their talent. "Always Designing for People" means we're creating platforms that will transform how great work gets done, so together we can unlock a world of opportunity.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
ATENÇÃO: Todas as vagas ofertadas neste site são repassadas por Empresas e Representantes de RH. A vaga anunciada é de inteira responsabilidade de seu autor. Não possuímos quaisquer vínculos com a empresa ou o anunciante. Temos o único objetivo de informar a população em geral acerca de tais vagas, com o intuito de colaborar com a redução do índice de desemprego em nosso país. Se por acaso o participante detectar que se trata de uma informação falsa ou tentativa de golpe nos informe imediatamente por e-mail: Denunciar Vaga